INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW IS IT COLLECTED
Information You Provide to Us
We collect certain types of information from and about visitors of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, or telephone number (“personal data”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
When You Provide Information
The information we collect on or through our Website may include information provided at the time of registering for an account, making purchases through our Website, singing up for our newsletter, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us and when you report a problem with our Website. If you contact us through the Website, we may maintain copies of your correspondence (including email addresses). We may ask for your response to surveys for research purchases and collect information about your search queries on the Website. We will collect information about your purchases and other transactions you carry out through our Website and for the fulfillment of your order(s).
Information Collected Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including information from the below sources.
Log File Information: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a web page. When you view our Website, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring/exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
Clear Gifs Information: When you access the Website, we may employ clear gifs (also known as web beacons), which are used to track the online usage patterns of our users anonymously. In addition, we may also use clear gifs in HTML-based emails or newsletters sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients. The information is used to enable more accurate reporting, improve the effectiveness of our marketing, and enhance the Website.
Flash Cookies: Certain features of our Website my use locally stored objects (i.e., Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
The information we collect automatically helps us improve our Website to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
USE AND RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect from you or that you provide to us to:
- Present our Website and its contents to you.
- Provide you with information, products, and services that you request from us.
- Quickly and securely process transactions.
- Notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through the Website.
- Administer contests, promotions, surveys, or other Website features.
- Allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Fulfill any other purposes for which you have provided the information.
By providing us with your email address or other contact information, you consent to our using such contact information to communicate with you regarding our Website, products, promotions, events, and updates. You also consent to us using your email address to send you Website-related notices, including any notices required by law. We may also use your contact information to send you other messages, such as newsletters, changes to features of the Website, or special offers. We may also collect your email address via cookies and pixels on the Website through the use of trusted third-party partners. These partners may also combine your email information with other information they have access to such as a mailing address so that we may serve relevant marketing offers to you via email and direct mail. If you wish to opt-out, please see “How to Opt-Out” below.
We use, store, retain, and otherwise process personal data only for reasonable business purposes and for only as required for that business purpose or as authorized.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
In the future, we may buy or sell assets or business offerings from third parties. Customer, email, and visitor information is generally one of the transferred business assets in these types of transactions. We may also transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, or dissolution.
We do not share credit card information with third parties except for the purpose of processing your order payment and as required by law.
We may make your personal data available to other marketing companies who may have offers of interest to you. If do not wish to receive such mailings, or if you would like to opt-out of our discretionary emails, please Send Us A Message with the subject, “Unsubscribe.”
We may disclose aggregated or otherwise non-personally identifiable information without restriction, including to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
HOW WE PROTECT VISITOR INFORMATION
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal data. Specifically, your personal data is contained behind secured networks with additional manual security measures in place. When you place orders or access your personal data, we use a secure server. Payment card information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) technology and encrypted.
CONSENT TO TRANSFER PERSONAL DATA
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
We process your personal data under one of the following legal bases where required by applicable law:
- Consent: An individual must give clear consent for us to process their personal data and then only for a specific purpose.
- Contract: The processing is necessary for a contract that we have with an individual or because we have asked the individual to take specific steps before entering into a contract.
- Legal Obligation: The processing is necessary for us to comply with the law.
- Vital Interests: Processing is necessary to protect someone’s life.
- Public Task: The processing is necessary for us to perform a task in the public interest or for our official functions, and the task or function has a clear basis in law.
- Legitimate Interests: The processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data where the data subject is a child.
HOW TO OPT-OUT
If you do not want us to share your personal data with third parties for direct marketing purposes, you may modify your email subscriptions or opt-out. To modify your email subscriptions or opt-out of receiving our emails (other than required service emails or communications required by law) please Send Us A Message and ask us to remove your name or account from our email list. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
Applicable law may provide you with specific rights regarding your personal data. This section describes those potentially applicable rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Right To Know and Data Portability
You may request that we provide you with, for the last 12 months, a list of the categories of personal data we have collected about you, the categories of sources from which it was collected, the business purpose for collecting the information, and the categories of “third parties” to whom we disclosed that information. You may also request that we provide you, in a machine-readable format, a copy of the specific personal data we have collected about you in the past 12 months. You may make a request to know up to two times in a 12-month period, subject to limitations described by applicable law. For a list of general categories of information that we have collected and shared in the past 12 months, see the tables the “What Information Do We Collect And How Is It Collected.”
Right To Delete
You may request that we delete any personal data that we have collected from you. However, applicable law exempts certain information from deletion. For example, we may keep information necessary for security and fraud detection. We also may keep information needed to provide you with goods or services. Please note that anonymized or pseudonymized information is not considered personal data.
Privacy Request Form
If you would like to exercise your rights, please visit our Privacy Request Form. Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a request to know or delete related to your personal data. Your request to know or delete must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal data.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal data if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal data relates to you. We will only use personal data provided in the request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make it.
Under applicable law, you may also have a right to take legal action in relation to any breach of your rights regarding the processing of the personal data, as well as to lodge complaints before the competent data protection regulators.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your applicable legal rights.
DO NOT TRACK
We do not respond to Do Not Track signals at this time.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Website is not intended for children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, do not use the Website, including providing any information on this Website or making any purchases through the Website. If we learn that we have collected or received personal data from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please Send Us A Message.
It is our policy to provide notifications, whether such notifications are required by law or are for marketing or other business-related purposes, to you via email notice, written or hard copy notice, or through conspicuous posting of such notice on our Website, as we determine in our sole discretion. We reserve the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to you.
OTHER CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Last Updated: May 17, 2022